Providing Personal Data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services electronically for your behalf or the conclusion and performance of sales contracts. The consequence of not providing
Personal Data required by the Algory is the inability to provide services electronically.
Any information collected by Algory is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personel only. Algory implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
Your Personal Data will be processed in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/CE (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and information
collected automatically when you use our Website or the services available on our Website (collectively, the “Information”).
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our Website. Personal information means any information that is unique to you, such as your e-mail address, IP Address and other personal information you choose to provide.
together with your e-mail address and our responses.
What Information is Collected Automatically?
When you use our Website or services available on our Website, we automatically collect information from your devices. We may collect the following information:
• Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the pages viewed, the date and time of
visits, your IP address, time spent at our Website and the websites you visit just after and just before our Website.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
• Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
• Usage Information. If you use our Website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website,
including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.
Use of Information
We will only use the Information for purposes of:
• providing, delivering, maintaining or improving our Website or the products or services provided through our Website;
• analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
• fulfilling our regulatory or legal requirements;
• providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
• responding to a communication from you or answering your inquiry;
• developing new products or services;
• sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
• communicating with you about news, services, products, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
• matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
• monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
• detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
• protecting the rights and property of the algory.io Parties (as defined below) and others;
• linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with otherInformation; and
• carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
Purpose for processing of Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed for following purposes:
a) in order to provide services electronically the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
b) in order to send marketing content to you (newsletter) in a way that you have agreed the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f)) GDPR;
c) for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Company based on generally applicable laws, including tax and accounting regulations the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR,
d) for analytical and statistical purposes the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f)) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the Company is to analyze the results of its business operations,
e) in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Company consisting in the possible determination or pursuit of claims or defense against claims the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f)) GDPR
Who can receive your Personal Data?
The recipients of your personal data may be:
a) suppliers of IT systems and IT services,
b) entities providing accounting services, quality of service investigations, debt recovery, legal, analytical and marketing services for the Company,
c) operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the scope of payments,
d) authorities entitled to receive your personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
How long will we retain you Personal Data?
Your personal data will be processed:
a) in the case of personal data processed for the purpose of conclusion and performance of contracts concluded with the Company for the time necessary to perform all obligations arising from the agreements indicated,
b) in the case of personal data processed for the purpose of providing electronic services to you for the duration of providing electronic services to you,
c) in the case of personal data processed in order to send marketing content to you by the Company until you object to the processing of personal data in this respect,
d) until the expiration of the period of limitation of claims. After this period, personal data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, including accounting regulations.
Acceptance of this Conditions and Rights of the User
Each of the expressed consents can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, the Company requests withdrawal of consent in writing to the address (Poland, Ligocka 103 40-568 Katowice) or via email ([email protected]).
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, submit a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data.
You have the right to transfer data, including the right to receive data and send it to another administrator, or to request, if technically possible, transfer this data directly to another administrator.
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Website. However, no computer security system is entirely foolproof and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, you indemnify and we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively the „Parties”) liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt out by turning off cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Website. You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notices, support or administrative notifications or information about your account (if you have one).
Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
Updated: May 24, 2018.